Archive for the ‘Version 2.x’ Category

encoding, xhtml, and css

September 28, 2005

I put in a few minor changes yesterday and killed a few bugs and duplicates.

  • Changeset 3599 changed the headers to use Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" or whatever your blog uses instead of Content-Type: text/plain; "utf-8" I had implimented this on my site, but not in SVN. Now the headers should send correctly and get all nice other characters. I did have somebody send me one all in arabic the other day and I didn’t get jibberish for once.
  • Changeset 3600 took care of a simple label fix from message to wpcf_msg which allowed the form to validate once again.
  • Changeset 3601 tweaked the CSS a bit more to allow it to look the same in IE as it does in Firefox