encoding, xhtml, and css

I put in a few minor changes yesterday and killed a few bugs and duplicates.

  • Changeset 3599 changed the headers to use Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" or whatever your blog uses instead of Content-Type: text/plain; "utf-8" I had implimented this on my site, but not in SVN. Now the headers should send correctly and get all nice other characters. I did have somebody send me one all in arabic the other day and I didn’t get jibberish for once.
  • Changeset 3600 took care of a simple label fix from message to wpcf_msg which allowed the form to validate once again.
  • Changeset 3601 tweaked the CSS a bit more to allow it to look the same in IE as it does in Firefox
  • Advertisements

    Leave a Reply

    Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

    WordPress.com Logo

    You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

    Google+ photo

    You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

    Twitter picture

    You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

    Facebook photo

    You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


    Connecting to %s

    %d bloggers like this: