encoding, xhtml, and css

September 28, 2005

I put in a few minor changes yesterday and killed a few bugs and duplicates.

  • Changeset 3599 changed the headers to use Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" or whatever your blog uses instead of Content-Type: text/plain; "utf-8" I had implimented this on my site, but not in SVN. Now the headers should send correctly and get all nice other characters. I did have somebody send me one all in arabic the other day and I didn’t get jibberish for once.
  • Changeset 3600 took care of a simple label fix from message to wpcf_msg which allowed the form to validate once again.
  • Changeset 3601 tweaked the CSS a bit more to allow it to look the same in IE as it does in Firefox
  • Advertisements

    Development Log

    September 25, 2005

    I think I’m going to make this my development log for WordPress Contact Form. I’ll update with any changes to the code and hopefully get some good input back as to future changes and past changes.

    Thanks Shep!

    September 25, 2005

    I just wanted to thank Shep for sharing a wonderful wordpress.com invitation with me. Lets see what I’m going to do here.